Back to the Roots!

7:28 PM


While browsing pictures on the computer I came across a picture from a guy doing graffiti, and it reminded me of the time when I used to do crappy gratifies on walls back home, so I said why not, drop the mouse and lets go back to color pencils and paper.


This is a graffiti of my sons name "Alessandro" Im usually not that bad at outlining or coming up with the idea, BUT when it comes to filling the art with color I ruin it, so I let him pick the colors, and this is the result.

P.D
(not that anyone cares) I misplaced my camera charger so the pictures look really crappy because they were taken with my phone, which in fact gave me the idea for tomorrows design, a picture with my phone and try making it look as if it was taken by a pro.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe