Blue Demon

9:58 AM

Blue Demon was a Mexican luchador Enmascarado(Masked professional wrestler) who was widely considered to be one of the greatest Mexican wrestlers of his time. He was affectionately referred to as "Blue" and was known for his signature blue wrestling mask. (I pulled this content from wikipedia) (I pulled this content from wikipedia)

And just like that Yeko is back, this is the first one of the Monito Series where I use gradients, one of my friends from back home StakPortfolio (Jose Quintero) is doing his own series i guess., and he plays with gradients a lot, so I said why not, and this is what I came up with, I am a big fan of Lucha Libre and Blue Demon so that is the reason for this Monito.


Make sure to check out Yeko Design and visit www.yeko.co.uk | also be my friend on www.facebook.com/yekorise 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe