Yeko Studios (Typography)

3:42 PM


I've been really lazy, the last couple weeks, holidays, work, portfolio, family and all that cool stuff, but I am back.


Yeko Studios is what I would want to call my business when I get to that point, i saw something like this somewhere but I don't remember where, and I thought well that looks easy and cool, so i went at it, i wish i would have picked a different font cos this one is kinda thin, but oh well i think it looks good enough.

remeber to check out my portfolio www.yeko.co.uk

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yeko studios have more than satisfied our graphic art needs. Very quick, professional and easy to work with. Thanks to his work we have made our vision of SuperMomTested.com a reality.
    Cheerfully,
    Stephanie Goodman
    CEO SuperMomTested

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe