Evil Huevo

6:52 PM


Today's design was very special, because it was inspired by my son Ale, he drew it on a piece of paper, and we both traced it on illustrator.


He was very exited about it, everything started super cute, and lets do a cute huevo (egg) then I dont know if it was the fact that he is not over halloween yet, but he wanted sharp teeth and a crack on the egg, he even wanted a sword but we ran out of time maybe I can put one on later, when it was done he goes "PAPI THAT LOOKS EVIL" so thats where the Evil Hu
evo comes from, I had alot of fun doing this with him, he keeps talking about being a designer and wanting to make cartoons like his dad, happiness.

I also included a picture of the before and after, Ale loved it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe