Logo options (failed)

1:33 PM


This morning I was more than committed to designing a permanent logo once and for all, but the outcome wasn't what I expected.


I love the colors, and I think that's what I am gonna stick with, the target was to go for that Japanese-ish look, the white in the middle its suppose to be a Y, but it ended up looking a lot like the Adobe Flash logo (i think) I also got someone else's opinion and they said it looked a lot like an office logo, and the 3d wasn't very convincing, and I kinda agree, so since i didn't want these three samples to go to waste AND since I will probably play video games with my son the rest of the afternoon, i wont have time to make another one, but I am hoping to have one by monday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe