From Pencil to Illustrator

12:40 PM




This is a little out of my style, but this wasn't originally my idea.

About a week ago my friend Mauricio Pablo posted a picture of one of his drawings on fb, we talked and he made a
sketch so I could make it digital.

So here it is, I made some changes to the original sketch based on my abilities, and what i thought it was best for the design of the sketch. by the way this made me remember why I always try to keep it simple, it is a pain to be drawing every little detail, specially because if you know me you know I am not good at drawing, and it takes me double the time t
o come up with stuff like that, but I was really happy with the overall result, what I like the most are the cracks on the heart.

I posted a picture of the progress, It started with Mauricio's sketch, when to Illustrator, and finished details in Photoshop.



Dont forget to visit my portfolio www.yeko.co.uk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe