Cool Speak

2:39 PM



Finally I am back!!!


I have been so busy with work and other projects that I havent post in a long time, but here I am again.

About two weeks go I attended the Latinos in Action Conference, and met a couple of dudes from Cool Speak, Carlos Ojeda Jr. and Ernesto Mejia, I was very impressed with them, so I promise I'd make them a Monito.

and here they are. Carlos I based his cartoon on the facial expression I though he was making when he graduated from High School and his friends were all shouting CHU CHU, and Ernesto's was all about his outfit, vest and tie.

dont forget to visit my portfolio at www.yekoc.o.uk

You can also check out Carlos, Ernesto and other cool speakers at: http://www.coolspeakers.net/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe